3 D MEDAN LAKE TOBA TOUR
Tour Fare IDR 1.550.000/Pax – Min. 2 pax
Tour Fare IDR 1.400.000/Pax – Min. 3-5 pax
Day 1 : Arrive at Medan ( No Meals )
Arrive at Kualanamu International Airport Medan, greet and pick up by our driver. Transfer to hotel for check in.
Day 2 : Medan – Prapat / Lake Toba ( Breakfast /Lunch / Dinner )
After breakfast, check out hotel, pick up from Hermes Place or Swiss Belinn Hotel at 0800am, city tour Maimoon Palace and Grand Mosque, proceed to Prapat, en-route will pass by Coconut Trees, Rubber Trees, Palm Plantations. Upon arrive at Pematang Siantar city, stop and a little rest at Paten Shop , you can buy some local dried foods in here. Continue to visit Kwam Im Temple, the tallest Kwam Im statue in North Sumatera. Upon arrive at Prapat , check in hotel and Overnight.
Day 3 : Prapat – Samosir Island – Kualanamu International Airport ( Breakfast )
After Breakfast , take public ferry to visit Tomok Village, in here you can see The Tomb of King Sidabutar which been made from carved stone from hundred years ago, enjoy the magnificent views when cruising. Back to Prapat by public ferry then proceed to Kualanamu International airport for depart to your hometown. Suggest : Afternoon flight or night flight.
- 1 night at Hermes Place or Swiss Belinn hotel in Medan, 1 night at Atsari Hotel Prapat or similar
- 2x Breakfast , 1x Lunch, 1x Dinner
- Private Transportation
- English/Malay speaking driver cum guide
- Public ferry visit Tomok Village
- City tour and entrance fee as program
- 1 bottle mineral water on day 2-3
- International & domestic air ticket
- Airport taxes domestic and international
- Minibar , laundry, Wifi, etc
- Guide tips RM20/pax/day ( collect before tour start )
Terms & conditions :
- Valid for Low Season Only
- Reservation 1 week before departure
- Child with bed 90% , child no bed 60%
- Single supplement RM 150
- Prices are subject to change!
Informasi dan Reservasi
DOLOK TOUR & TRAVEL
Jl. Eka Surya No. 25, Medan Johor
Telp : (061) - 800 199 97
Mobile : 0852 7490 9786
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org